IT Mental Health Consultant
What is an Infant Toddler Mental Health Consultant (ITMHC)?
An ITMHC helps promote healthy growth in young children’s social and emotional development. Guiding and supporting the caregivers/parents in the children's lives to recognize, promote, and practice positive development.
Ways that I can help:
- Make important connections with the children, families, and caregivers
- Teach you skills to make these connections
- Improve the overall development of the children in your care
- Provide a one-of-a-kind service to infants and toddlers.
- Share unique resources with you that focus on social and emotional health
- …and so much more!!
Still not sure how I can help? Reach out to me and let’s chat! Social and Emotional development- otherwise known as Infant and early childhood mental health, ensures that children reach their full potential. Together we can ensure that all children feel safe, nurtured, and successful!
Tara Mullen, MS, CCLS
Infant Toddler Mental Health Consultant
Child Care Council of Orange County, Inc.