Infant Toddler Specialist
Services for Infants and Toddlers:
The Infant/Toddler Technical Assistance Network, funded by the New York State Office of Children and Family Services, is an initiative aimed at supporting high-quality infant and toddler care. The Network offers support to programs serving infants and toddlers.
Our Infant Toddler Specialist can offer the following ongoing services for FREE in Orange County:
- Phone and in-person support on a variety of issues, including; age-appropriate behavior management techniques, responsive caregiving, understanding the New York State Childcare regulations, developmentally appropriate practice for infants and toddlers, infant – toddler development and behavior, and assistance answering parent questions about their infant or toddler.
- Visits to your program to work on a quality improvement project
- Resources and tip sheets
- Starting up your infant/toddler program including help setting up your space
- Assistance with continuity of care classroom waivers,
- Assistance with the Caring Spaces endorsement.
- Family Child Care Programs
- Group Family Child Care Programs
- Child Care Centers
- Child Care Resource and Referral Agencies
For more information contact Sally-Ann Raessler, Infant Toddler Specialist. (845) 294-4012 ext. 241