Learn more about Sparking Connections - Provider Network for Family & Group
Infant and Toddler
Services for Infants and Toddlers:
The Infant/Toddler Technical Assistance Network, funded by the New York State Office of Children and Family Services, is an initiative aimed at supporting high quality infant and toddler care. The Network offers support to programs serving infants and toddlers.
The Infant/toddler Specialist can offer the following ongoing services for FREE in Orange County:
- Phone and in-person support on a variety of issues, including; age appropriate behavior management techniques, responsive caregiving, understanding the New York State Childcare regulations, developmentally appropriate practice for infants and toddlers, infant – toddler development and behavior, assistance answering parent questions about their infant or toddler.
- Visits to your program to work on a quality improvement project
- Resources and tip sheets
- Starting up your infant/toddler program including help setting up your space
- Assistance with continuity of care classroom waivers,
- Assistance with caring spaces endorsement.
- Family Child Care Programs
- Group Family Child Care Programs
- Child Care Centers
- Child Care Resource and Referral Agencies
For more information contact Rosemarie Lawton, Infant/Toddler Regional Specialist. (845) 294-4012 Ext.240